Jerry Shreck, BS, ATC, LAT, NCSF-CPT
Coach Shreck is the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach and Fitness Facilities Coordinator at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Jerry is also the Head Strength Coach for Bucknell’s club power lifting team. He has coached the Men’s Basketball team to several Patriot League Championships and a first-ever advance to the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament in 2005 and then repeated this significant feat again in 2006. He has also been featured in Men’s Health Magazine as the second best men’s basketball Cardio Challenges in the country. Coach Shreck is regularly featured in Real Solution’s Magazine with Expert Training Tips and Injury Prevention Articles. Jerry contributes to many strength and fitness websites and is a questions & answer expert of several professional fitness forums. He is a speaker at numerous National Strength & Conditioning Conferences each year. Coach Shreck has coached all levels of athletes from jr. high school up to professional athletes. His main interest is in Division I collegiate athletics. He is an innovator of several training styles and is sought out by many professional for his injury prevention techniques. Jerry also does a monthly TV fitness segment for CCN 8 News.
The following is a list of certifications and professional memberships that Coach Shreck is currently involved in.
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA), Certified/Licensed Athletic Trainer (ATC/L)
- National Council of Strength & Fitness (NCSF-CPT)
- Member of Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association (CSSCA)
- Member of Anti-Drug Athletes United Power Lifting Association (ADAU)
- Member of Eastern Athletic Trainers Association (EATA)
- Member of Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers Society (PATS)